Empfohlener Beitrag

Willkommen auf Peanuts Seite!

Herzlich Willkommen auf einem weiteren Blog von Blogger.com ! Ich werde hier regelmäßig Rezensionen und andere Dinge über Bücher posten. Als...

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016

Kreatives #1 [English]

I swear in that moment the world stopped spinning and all the gravity around me vanished.
I knew he was handsome, but seeing him like that took my  breath away and cut me loose.

I started tracing his tattoos and every line of his upper body that I could find. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the touch of my fingertips. All I could think of was how lucky I am.

If I was a drawer, I would have painted him.
If I was a singer, I would have written a song about him.
But I'm just a hopeless romantic with a tiny poetic side and lots of fantasy.

He really seemed to have the body of an angel, created by God and sent from heaven.

- C.h. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen