Empfohlener Beitrag

Willkommen auf Peanuts Seite!

Herzlich Willkommen auf einem weiteren Blog von Blogger.com ! Ich werde hier regelmäßig Rezensionen und andere Dinge über Bücher posten. Als...

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016

Kreatives #2 [English]

It's the moment when I realize I exist.

I have a living soul, I can hear my own thoughts, I can breath, I can feel.
There could be any other soul in my body and then I wouldn't be me. I wouldn't exist how I do right now.
Why do I even worry so much about everything? The world is so interesting, isn't it?
I've got the chance to love and to hate in my own way, I can do everything in my own way. I can experience so much and it will be special because no one experiences the same thing the same way I do.
That's so amazing. I love me.

- C.h. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen