Empfohlener Beitrag

Willkommen auf Peanuts Seite!

Herzlich Willkommen auf einem weiteren Blog von Blogger.com ! Ich werde hier regelmäßig Rezensionen und andere Dinge über Bücher posten. Als...

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2016

Kreatives #3 [English]

I didn't meet you yet
But maybe I will never
Is there any way to get
Our hearts together?

A melody that sounds so sweet
It has to be your voice
I wonder, do you feel the heat
When I decide the choice

To choose the love
To choose the hate
Whenever it comes up to me
All I want to do is flee

I don't want to see you
Neither when I grew
I am scared to face my feelings

I am scared of all the meetings

Tell me, do you feel the same?
Do you fear the coming-ups?
I don't know why I feel this shame
I'm asking, what's this loving game?

To choose the run
To choose the stay
Whenever it comes up to me
All I want to do is flee

Please give me a saving boat
And also add a wrapping coat

To choose the float
To choose the sink
Whenever it comes up to me
All I want to do is flee

Show me how to feel this beauty
Take away all the duty
Whenever it comes up to me
Do I really want to flee?

- C.h. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen